Thursday, October 1, 2009

oh man.

i know it has been awhile. i still have stupid stuff to say, but you see my laptop was stolen (from my house)- fucked up. in my pillow case... and he did fucked up shit. looked and touched my underwear. my (crotchless) panties- haha panties, not haha... sick... they were on my bed- i didn't put then there. uhg- i hate it. i hate him. that's why i learned to touch guns, i suppose. but yeah, that's why it has been sooo long since i have said/wrote anything. hopefully around the new year i will buy myself a new laptop.

still not working. still happy. really want to go to my ten year reunion in november... hmmm, going to my parents tomorrow with ses. gonna eat and do laundry and cuddle my babies.


i think it's been the weekend since march 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment